Icinga 1.10.2 is out for download and is our prompt response to potential security issues. In particular, this release is recommended for users who allow public access to their Classic UI.
Aside from this, Icinga 1.10.2 irons out Oracle compiling and upgrading in IDOUtils and adds a few minor config related fixes to the Core. See our change log for more details.
Thanks to all users who have contributed their patches and bug reports, and special kudos goes to DTAG Group Information Security for alerting us to the security threats. Our development tracker is always open and we look forward to receiving your continued feedback.
- Add an Icinga syntax plugin for Vim #4150 – LE/MF
- Document dropped options log_external_commands_user and event_profiling_enabled #4957 – BA
- Type in spec file on ido2db startup #5000 – MF
- Build fails: xdata/xodtemplate.c requires stdint.h #5021 – SH
- Fix status output in JSON format not including short and long plugin output properly #5217 – RB
- Fix possible buffer overflows #5250 – RB
- Fix Off-by-one memory access in process_cgivars() #5251 – RB