Icinga Powershell Hyperv CHANGELOG¶
The latest release announcements are available on https://icinga.com/blog/.
Please read the upgrading documentation before upgrading to a new release.
Released closed milestones can be found on GitHub.
- #41 Fixes
UNKNOWNon overcommitment check, in case no virtual machines are present on the host
- #49 Fixes an exception in case machines on the system are present with the identical name
- #52 Fixes
This argument does not support the % unitfor
Total Snapshot Size, caused by duplicate entry
- #53 Fixes exception in case no permission is granted to snapshot directory
- #55 Fixes JEA error which detected
ScriptBlocksin the plugin collection
- #57 Fixes memory unit which was calculated in
Bytesand fixes CPU overcommitment, which could result in negative usage values if there is not overcommitment
- #40 Adds new plugin
Invoke-IcingaCheckHyperVVMMto check the state of the Virtual Machine Manager (VMM) for each host if being installed
- #42 Adds switch to
Invoke-IcingaCheckHyperVVirtualSwitchesto mitigate state from
Ok, in case no virtual machines or virtual switches are present on the system
- #58 Adds support for Icinga for Windows v1.9.0 module isolation
This release adds the following new plugins: