This PowerShell module will provide a REST-Api for the Icinga PowerShell Framework. By installing this module, you can access information over simple REST-Calls from your browser or other webtools, once corresponding modules to provide these information are installed.
The following requirements have to be fulfilled:
- Windows 7 / Windows 2008 R2 or later
- PowerShell Version 4.x or higher
- Icinga PowerShell Framework (>= 1.1.0) installed
- Icinga PowerShell Service installed
- Additional modules actually providing REST endpoints
If you are running Icinga for Windows v1.6.0 or later and use the JEA profile, you will have to use
Install-IcingaForWindowsCertificate to either install the Icinga Agent certificate as API certificate or a custom one. Your REST-Api certificate configuration is then ignored.
If you are ready to get started, take a look at the installation guide.