Icinga PowerShell API-Checks CHANGELOG¶
The latest release announcements are available on https://icinga.com/blog/.
Please read the upgrading documentation before upgrading to a new release.
Released closed milestones can be found on GitHub.
- #5 Fixes performance data for executed checks, which did not return an empty array if no data was available or perf data were disabled
- #6 Fixes exit code to always return an integer and in case not being used, always 3 for
UNKNOWNin Icinga context
- #8 Adds support for Api-Checks to work in JEA context
- #7 The Cmdlet being used to test if certain commands can be executed or not, was wrong and has been replaced, which will now cause an exception for the REST-Api daemon.
For the new version you will require to whitelist commands to be executed over this module. Please have a look on the upgrading for more details.
- #2 Removes the enforcing feature to provide alias mapping for Cmdlets (like
cpu) and replaced the entire handling with proper white-/blacklisting entries for each API endpoint.
- #1 Service check returning an empty result