Icinga 1.10.2 is out for download and is our prompt response to potential security issues. In particular, this release is recommended for users who allow public access to their Classic UI.
Aside from this, Icinga 1.10.2 irons out Oracle compiling and upgrading in IDOUtils and adds a few minor config related fixes to the Core. See our change log for more details.
Thanks to all users who have contributed their patches and bug reports, and special kudos goes to DTAG Group Information Security for alerting us to the security threats. Our development tracker is always open and we look forward to receiving your continued feedback.
- Add an Icinga syntax plugin for Vim #4150 – LE/MF
- Document dropped options log_external_commands_user and event_profiling_enabled #4957 – BA
- Type in spec file on ido2db startup #5000 – MF
- Build fails: xdata/xodtemplate.c requires stdint.h #5021 – SH
- Fix status output in JSON format not including short and long plugin output properly #5217 – RB
- Fix possible buffer overflows #5250 – RB
- Fix Off-by-one memory access in process_cgivars() #5251 – RB
- IDOUtils Oracle compile error #5059 – TD
- Oracle update script 1.10.0 failes while trying to drop nonexisting index #5256 – RB
Today we’re happy to release Icinga Web 1.8.3 – a bugfix release for the 1.8 major version.
This update include some bug fixes for the session and preference backend, as well as fixes for pending states in the Cronk grids and an issue occurring with the latest PHP versions.
Icinga Web 1.8.3 is available for download on Sourceforge.net – packages should be available soon.
Please keep in touch using the support channels and report bugs and/or feature requests to our development tracker.
Please make sure to update your database schema. We’ve added a unique constraint, the update script should cleanup any duplicated user preference.
- Session does not get cleared on logout #3721
- Fixed duplicated user preferences / appstate #3727 #3870
(caused a Doctrine_Hydrator_Exception)
- Fix for PHP 5.3.22 / 5.4.xx #3751
- Fix Pending states shown as OK #3843
- Fix order handling with Cronk templates #3886
- Disabled all caching of permissions for a user #3880
(caused problems when deleting a user from the system)
signed with GPG:
pub 2048R/9B1F5883 2012-06-14
Key fingerprint = 549D 24B3 A7CD 941F AEE1 17F1 6295 5F6B 9B1F 5883
uid Markus Frosch <firstname.lastname@example.org>
uid Markus Frosch (NETWAYS) <email@example.com>
sub 2048R/E1F43EB9 2012-06-14
gpg: assuming signed data in `icinga-web-1.8.3.tar.gz'
gpg: Signature made Mon Mar 25 16:01:11 2013 CET using RSA key ID 9B1F5883
gpg: using PGP trust model
gpg: Good signature from "Markus Frosch <firstname.lastname@example.org>"
gpg: aka "Markus Frosch (NETWAYS) <email@example.com>"
gpg: binary signature, digest algorithm SHA1
We are releasing the latest bug fix release for Icinga Web, version 1.8.2, today.
The update includes many fixes and some big performance improvements. Special thanks to all testers and patch authors!
Icinga Web 1.8.2 is available for download on Sourceforge.net – packagers will update their packages soon 🙂
Please keep in touch through the support channels and report bugs and/or feature requests to our development tracker.
- Bugfix update of contrib businessprocess-icinga-cronk #3690
- Fix Cronk listing – hide hidden Cronks from userdisplay #3569
- Fix session handling for creation and destruction #3530
- Fix missing change on the DB model of NsmTarget #3652
- Reporting Module: fix servicegroup reports (thx jschanz, wolle) #3503
- icinga-web.spec: several updates (see changlog within) (includes #3526 #3452)
- Fix missing comma in Api Target SERVICE #3588
- status cronk: state filter urls don’t work, sql exception in json #3515
- wrong selects not working with other databases than mysql #3330 (overlapping with the performance tweaks and fixed there)
- Fixed wrong credentials being given when user without credentials is being created #3423
- Fix for AdvancedHoststatusColumnRenderer when db returns object id as a number (thx to crysmi, #3417)
- Fixed wrong hard state filter (service views)
- Removed wrong columnWidth definition crashing IE #3485 (thx tgelf)
- Fix case handling with LDAP user attributes
- Some smaller fixes, including fixes for IE and php 5.4
- Several performance tweaks
- Caching of permissions in the user session (cronks, hosts, services, etc.)
- XML template caching
- Added memcache session provider #2035
- Added hard states to views
- Added host_status field for host view, should fix #3492
- Added hostgroup_object_id filter
- Removing authid requirement from LDAP Auth #3473