- PHP (>= 7.3)
- Older versions (7.0+) still work, but may stop doing so with near future updates
- MySQL or PostgreSQL PHP libraries
- The following PHP modules must be installed: cURL, dom, json, libxml, pdo
- Icinga DB
- Icinga Web 2 (>= 2.9)
- Icinga PHP Library (ipl) (>= 0.7)
- Icinga PHP Thirdparty (>= 0.10)
- For exports to PDF the pdfexport (>= 0.10) module is required (Optional)
We provide a package for supported platforms. Search for
icingadb-web with your preferred package manager.
Please see Icinga Web 2’s documentation on how to install modules.
icingadb as name.
Log in with a privileged user in Icinga Web 2 and enable the module in
Configuration -> Modules -> icingadb. Or use the
icingacli module enable icingadb.
Create a new Icinga Web 2 resource for Icinga DB’s database using the
Configuration -> Application -> Resourcesmenu.
The next step involves telling the module which database resource to use. This can be done in
Configuration -> Modules -> icingadb -> Database. Choose the resource you’ve created just now.
Finally head over to
Configuration -> Modules -> icingadb -> Redisand define how the module should connect with Icinga DB’s Redis.
The full configuration is described in its own chapter.
If you previously had the monitoring module installed and configured, you might want to migrate some settings.
This concludes the installation. You should now be able to use Icinga DB Web.