Meetups are local, community driven meetings happening in various locations around the world. Join existing groups or start your own! We are happy to support you on this journey.
Find Icinga Meetup Groups
Start a New Icinga Meetup Group
We support Icinga meetups in many ways. Here are our general guidelines for starting a new group. Just follow the steps!
- Create a meetup group on meetup.com
- Get in touch with us, our team can help you promote and organize the event.
- Research local companies, co-working spaces or universities willing to host your event.
- Make sure the venue has the required resources (projector, etc.) and is appropriate for the audience.
- Find a suitable date and time that doesn’t compete with other events. Meetups usually take place after work.
- A meetup usually consists of one to three talks on Icinga-related topics. One talk should not be much longer than 30 minutes.
- Plan enough time for discussion and socializing after the talks.
- Invite local companies, organizations and your local peer group.
- Promote the event on social media.
- Have fun!
We appreciate the effort of our meetup organizers and want to express our gratitude. As an Icinga meetup organizer you will get a special Icinga present. Regular organizers receive discounted or free tickets to an Icinga Camp.
How we Support You
- We send you some SWAG (t-shirts, stickers, etc.).
- We promote your meetup in our newsletter, blog, social media etc.
- We help you to get speakers like Icinga partners and community members.
- We prepare information about the latest and future developments of Icinga products.
- We help you with organizational issues.
Start Your Meetup
If you are interested in creating an Icinga meetup group and organizing events, we’d love to hear from you!
Fill in this form and reach out to us!
We contact you to get a detailed understanding of your plans and support you as described on this page.
We are pleased to hear from you!