We are pleased to announce the first open source release of our X.509 module for Icinga.
The X.509 module for Icinga keeps track of certificates as they are deployed in a network environment.
It does this by scanning networks for TLS services and collects whatever certificates it finds along the way.
The certificates are verified using its own trust store. (more…)
We are happy to announce a new bugfix release for Icinga Web 2.
Official packages are available on packages.icinga.com. Community repositories might need a while to catch up.
Version 2.6.2 addresses the following topics:
- Database connections to MySQL 8 no longer fail
- LDAP connections now have a timeout configuration which defaults to 5 seconds
- User groups are now correctly loaded for externally authenticated users
- Filters are respected for all links in the host and service group overviews
- Fixed permission problems where host and service actions provided by modules were missing
- Fixed an SQL error in the contact list view when filtering for host groups
- Fixed time zone (DST) detection
- Fixed the contact details view if restrictions are active
- Doc parser and documentation fixes
You can find all issues and features related to this release on our Roadmap.
We’re happy to announce the release of Icinga Web 2 version 2.4.2.
Besides some minor bug fixes, this release tackles the issue that acknowledgements were no longer working without an expiry time when using the Icinga 2 API as command transport. You’ll find all issues for version 2.4.2 over here.
As usual you can get the release packages from our official package repository. Community repositories might take a bit to catch up.