In February we released the first version of our new Icinga for Windows monitoring. Within a short amount of time we received a lot of feedback from different test and customer environments. Thanks to your testing, feedback and reports we were able to track down additional issues on the framework itself.
- Fixes crash during update of components while no update is available on stable branch
- Fixes handling of LocalSystem service user to prevent the framework from crashing
- Fixes an issue while trying to modify the service user with password on older Windows versions
- Fixes persistent Director Self-Service Key prompt while using unattended installation on a new system
- Fixes service user fetching by using NETBIOS name for non-domain hosts instead of full hostname
We appreciate all the feedback, suggestions and reports we received so far and would love to encourage you to keep going to ensure an overall coverage of Windows requirements and providing a fully stable solution. Feel free to drop us additional feedback or questions and thank you for your support!