Dear Icinga Community,

due to the current situation in Europe, with the novel coronavirus spreading, we see ourselves obligated to cancel IcingaConf 2020. It’s a heartbreaking decision, but it’s necessary. Having our own international conference is a milestone we are keen on achieving, but not at any price. Health concerns and wellbeing come first.

IcingaConf 2020 was planned for June and there is still some time left. We’re cancelling IcingaConf early to give everyone the chance to cancel their travel as well. Those who were planing to attend should not be burdened with the additional fear if they will be able to travel or not. In this uncertain situation with global effects we want to do everything in our power to make the situation more tolerable. All registered attendees will receive a full refund on their purchase.

We will not drop our plans for IcingaConf entirely, instead we’re planing ahead for next year. We published an FAQ on to answer your questions in advance. If you have any other question regarding this cancellation, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Meanwhile, take care of yourself and the ones around you.

Your Icinga Team