The 2.11.2 release addresses a problem unveiled with the cluster config sync and the new config-change-reload detection. Users who run HA zones (two masters, two satellites) are affected by this in large scale environments when the sync takes quite some time. The fix is implemented on the config receiver side preventing reload loops. All affected agents, satellites and masters need to be updated.
- RT @jkmcnk: monitoring driven ops: deploying new configurations, machine by machine, and keeping an eye on @icinga to tell you when you fuc…4 hours ago
- RT @mzac23: @dnsmichi This may be a silly question but do you think that sometime down the road @icinga could support YAML for config files…4 hours ago
- RT @dnsmichi: Diving deep into #icinga development with @HentriRikem - the magic of profiling && LLDB debugging ❤️ #opensource #developme…4 hours ago
- RT @Nagstamon: #Bugfix release 3.4.1 out now. Fixes #icinga support for older setups, #centreon autologin, systray popup on #Windows, impro…4 hours ago
- RT @verovaleros: What do you recommend for basic monitoring (uptime, bandwidth, etc) of a small size organization? Easy to maintain, free s…4 hours ago