The 2.11.2 release addresses a problem unveiled with the cluster config sync and the new config-change-reload detection. Users who run HA zones (two masters, two satellites) are affected by this in large scale environments when the sync takes quite some time. The fix is implemented on the config receiver side preventing reload loops. All affected agents, satellites and masters need to be updated.
- RT @viastake: And we have liftoff! The #BattleOfNodes #Onchained has begun! @ElrondNetwork Monitoring it all with our @Grafana dashboa…yesterday
- Respond to Incidents Faster with iLert https://t.co/seLB05KA6I #alerting #ilert #integration https://t.co/2SIbs0csEKyesterday
- RT @georgkostner: @icinga Icinga DSL: How to Enrich #elasticsearch SIEM Logs with #Icinga Custom Vars https://t.co/B99hD9jIFXyesterday
- @Stefar77 That was quick! Well, at least you know their reaction times now :D2 days ago
- @Stefar77 You can do this! We believe in you! Duimen omhoog 2 days ago