We are happy to announce a new bugfix release for Icinga Web 2.
Official packages are available on packages.icinga.com. Community repositories might need a while to catch up.
Version 2.6.2 addresses the following topics:
- Database connections to MySQL 8 no longer fail
- LDAP connections now have a timeout configuration which defaults to 5 seconds
- User groups are now correctly loaded for externally authenticated users
- Filters are respected for all links in the host and service group overviews
- Fixed permission problems where host and service actions provided by modules were missing
- Fixed an SQL error in the contact list view when filtering for host groups
- Fixed time zone (DST) detection
- Fixed the contact details view if restrictions are active
- Doc parser and documentation fixes
You can find all issues and features related to this release on our Roadmap.