With quality and testing front of mind, Team Icinga has decided to reschedule the release of v1.7 to 16 May.
In order to ensure the quality of the next release, we have decided to allow more time for testing. This will only be worthwhile if you help us test. Your feedback is instrumental to helping us root out bugs and offer features you really want.
A patch release for Icinga Web (1.6.2) is however on the way, as well as an automated source package to make Icinga Web testing a easier.
Our release cycle remains the same, and we will release a Beta version for you to help us test prior to the official 1.7. See our roadmap for what you can expect.
We thank everyone – especially those who keep a close eye on our release ticker – for their understanding.
So help us make the most of the extra 2.5 months – get active on our development tracker and report a bug or (even better) send in a patch!
- RT @neilfab: Over 1800 hosts and over 8000 individual services monitored, automagically and more devices to add. Thanks Icinga & Netboxabout 1 hour ago
- Have you already discovered the first-class speakers line-up of #IcingaConf? We will introduce the next three sp… https://t.co/1IYqn9QAbqabout 1 hour ago
- Working hard to make #Icinga better for you! #workshopweek #monitoringlove https://t.co/YgoePs1D0r3 hours ago
- We are proud to announce that we have a new partner in #Israel! MoovingON will now serve as a direct contact for en… https://t.co/YqN2NHl8Yn7 hours ago
- @winem_ Uh-oh! Hope you had a good lunch and everything is up to snuff again! /fmyesterday