With quality and testing front of mind, Team Icinga has decided to reschedule the release of v1.7 to 16 May.
In order to ensure the quality of the next release, we have decided to allow more time for testing. This will only be worthwhile if you help us test. Your feedback is instrumental to helping us root out bugs and offer features you really want.
A patch release for Icinga Web (1.6.2) is however on the way, as well as an automated source package to make Icinga Web testing a easier.
Our release cycle remains the same, and we will release a Beta version for you to help us test prior to the official 1.7. See our roadmap for what you can expect.
We thank everyone – especially those who keep a close eye on our release ticker – for their understanding.
So help us make the most of the extra 2.5 months – get active on our development tracker and report a bug or (even better) send in a patch!
- Icinga Cube 1.1.0 is out! https://t.co/oV0GEhF8i0 https://t.co/KTMSKwyWSe16 hours ago
- Good morning, our @discourse forum is receiving updates, short planned downtime. https://t.co/q4jEiP86AP https://t.co/75i19MXJWf20 hours ago
- RT @NicolaiBuchwitz: I'll be speaking @ #RevPiDay 2019 about industrial monitoring with @icinga https://t.co/AkVu21eputyesterday
- RT @NicolaiBuchwitz: Located in #Berlin? Make sure to join us at our next @Icinga #Meetup at @syseleven! https://t.co/S9nrSzzQT1yesterday
- RT @IcingaExchange: A new project has been created. Check out check_interrupts on https://t.co/G5iVKs4oY4yesterday