With quality and testing front of mind, Team Icinga has decided to reschedule the release of v1.7 to 16 May.
In order to ensure the quality of the next release, we have decided to allow more time for testing. This will only be worthwhile if you help us test.Â Your feedback is instrumental to helping us root out bugs and offer features you really want.
A patch release for Icinga Web (1.6.2) is however on the way, as well as an automated source package to make Icinga Web testing a easier.
Our release cycle remains the same, and we will release a Beta version for you to help us test prior to the official 1.7. See our roadmap for what you can expect.
We thank everyone – especially those who keep a close eye on our release ticker – for their understanding.
So help us make the most of the extra 2.5 months – get active on our development trackerÂ and report a bug or (even better) send in a patch!
- #Icinga meets @InfluxDB. In the webinar of #InfluxDB our CPO @bobapple talks about "How Not to Fail at Data Visuali… https://t.co/70Iv0fG2rG20 hours ago
- Creating a host through the Icinga 2 API https://t.co/teNmRdUIKk #api2 days ago
- Our CPO @bobapple speaks at an @InfluxDB webinar about "How Not to Fail at Data Visualization by Using #Icinga and… https://t.co/epUMMx1D1c3 days ago
- Hello dear creative Icinga users! There was an interesting question in the forum I would like to ask you: Does an… https://t.co/90RewP2KTC5 days ago
- Releasing Icinga Web v2.8.1 https://t.co/XUrPlumqKq #icingaweb2 #release #v2815 days ago