With quality and testing front of mind, Team Icinga has decided to reschedule the release of v1.7 to 16 May.
In order to ensure the quality of the next release, we have decided to allow more time for testing. This will only be worthwhile if you help us test. Your feedback is instrumental to helping us root out bugs and offer features you really want.
A patch release for Icinga Web (1.6.2) is however on the way, as well as an automated source package to make Icinga Web testing a easier.
Our release cycle remains the same, and we will release a Beta version for you to help us test prior to the official 1.7. See our roadmap for what you can expect.
We thank everyone – especially those who keep a close eye on our release ticker – for their understanding.
So help us make the most of the extra 2.5 months – get active on our development tracker and report a bug or (even better) send in a patch!
- Out now since last week: #Icinga Reporting for Early Adopters https://t.co/Zie2uTrGoA #monitoringlove #reporting… https://t.co/f8XGt2XFX55 hours ago
- Monitoring Automation with Icinga – The Director https://t.co/uH0lnYTEsS #automation #director #monitoring… https://t.co/bsnVtS9raD9 hours ago
- RT @Netways: Noch zwei Wochen bis zur unserer Icinga 2 Fundamentals Schulung | München. Mehr Infos unter https://t.co/4IQfWxmXkk11 hours ago
- @kwisarts @ansible 11 hours ago
- RT @kwisarts: Almost final pull-request submitted to @icinga for the @ansible module after ~42 hour of work. Time to celebrate (or relax?)…11 hours ago