With quality and testing front of mind, Team Icinga has decided to reschedule the release of v1.7 to 16 May.
In order to ensure the quality of the next release, we have decided to allow more time for testing. This will only be worthwhile if you help us test. Your feedback is instrumental to helping us root out bugs and offer features you really want.
A patch release for Icinga Web (1.6.2) is however on the way, as well as an automated source package to make Icinga Web testing a easier.
Our release cycle remains the same, and we will release a Beta version for you to help us test prior to the official 1.7. See our roadmap for what you can expect.
We thank everyone – especially those who keep a close eye on our release ticker – for their understanding.
So help us make the most of the extra 2.5 months – get active on our development tracker and report a bug or (even better) send in a patch!
- Director v1.6.1 has been released! Including loop detection, a read only view for services and many bug fixes! Chec… https://t.co/oGg8JOuuRV6 hours ago
- Icinga Camp Berlin will take place on March 14, 2019: Get the latest news on current developments and future projec… https://t.co/CX3oPHkBjO21 hours ago
- Icinga Camp Berlin is coming! You can’t wait to hear what’s new in Icinga? CTO Eric Lippmann will let you know! Get… https://t.co/S5zin6k9pwyesterday
- RT @swild2: Unser neues @icinga ist heute produktiv geworden und das "alte" offline. Vielen Dank an Herrn Deparade von @Netways für die…yesterday
- @jensschanz Solved - https://t.co/NHZCnNcXLV :-)yesterday