As the core team released 1.6.1, so do we. Download Icinga Web 1.6.1 on Sourceforge now. This release fixes many database related issues and in particular, resolves a authorisation dispatcher bug that hindered the import user function â€“ cheers to user gpduck for the patch!
We also managed to slip in a new feature that should make many AD and LDAP users happy: Groups can now inherit attributes bottom-up, as well as top-down.
- JS fixes
- Fixes for counts in views #2192 #2164
- Translation fixes #2163 #2148
- UI fixes #2162
- Database fixes for oracle
- Doctrine DB manager connection fixes
- Doctrine count queries
- Performance for TO’s and permission data
- Portal cronk JS only cronk
- Group manager inheritance tree and selection fix
- Empty field fixes (removed caching)
- Auth dispatcher fix #2142
- Doctrine connection based prefix bug fix
- Oracle error prone order statements
- Choice of group inheritance model #2188
Thanks to all who have reported bugs and patches, we appreciate your patience in the lead up to this release. Please keep in touch on the development tracker if any more issues arise and hop onto our user mailing list, IRC channel or the Icinga-Portal.org for help.